Sunday, July 8, 2012

airmax not to say that I

Statement without saying that language is not language, but I ignored him, the day I will feel better it? After all, he is a man, I am a woman, not to say that I, as a modern woman, you can all throw the brain after all the non-compliance. Wei shuang ran upstairs,adidas basketball uniforms, feet, and unchanging in his wife's room door and want to directly open the door hesitated. got uh, immediate has not so much. Pity plum, you quickly opened the door, I have good news to tell you Na Wei shuang at this time there is no escape route, only the nose toward the water depths of the trip to.
y oil rig to listen to her husband speak with such a tone, a little heart, after all, he shouted her name after the word affectionately, and there is good news to tell her she was wanted to open the door, but only a step. or on the door said: Wei shuang despite all eager to lock the door unscrew the push stormed. Y oil rig did not see him, but he can no longer care about what he stopped in front of her face.
The said while viewing the changes in the expression of y oil rig does not have a conscious light and moving their bodies, so that the badge hanging from his chest, rocking up to attract her attention.
surprised to say, his face slightly so the rise of sweeping glance, turned out to be his chest on both sides of light lies the rocket badge, she feel a nausea endless deeply uncomfortable. ? I clearly told you, I do not want to see you go out I need to rest you give me out! , Also,airmax, I have decided to move

No comments:

Post a Comment